Derby is made from a tan brown material with black button eyes and black stitching for his nostrils. This version has twenty strands of dark brown fine yarn for his mane. His tail also made from dark brown fine yarn.
All the other horses used to tattle
Because Derby never wore his saddle
He left the stables, and the horses too
Just so Derby can be with you!
– Derby the Horse was introduced in 1995.
– There were four versions of Derby produced, a fine mane version with no star, a coarse mane version with no star, a coarse mane version with a star and a fluffy mane version with a star.
– This version of Derby with the fine mane is one of the rarest Beanie Babies around and sells for a high price.
– The fine mane version used twenty strands of fine yarn for his mane. This was later changed to only eight strands of coarse yarn.
– Derby the Horse with the fine mane was retired in the same year of his release in 1995.
Other images of Derby the Horse with fine mane.